Lease vs. Buy a Honda near Raleigh, NC
2019 Honda CR-V
Leasing or Buying, Which Is Right For You?
When it comes time to shop for a new Honda, you probably have a few questions on your mind. It’s important, whether you want to lease a new Honda or finance one, that you do business with a dealership that cares about transparency. And at our Honda dealer near Raleigh, NC, we offer that and so much more. The decision to buy or lease a new Honda can sometimes be a bit confusing, but our talented sales staff is here to take the guesswork out of the next steps. It doesn’t matter if you want to buy a new Honda CR-V SUV, lease a new Honda Accord Sedan or review your Civic financing options, as we have ways to satisfy all of those possible avenues. Give our Honda finance department a call to research the differences between buying or leasing a new Honda, then visit our showroom to find the new Honda model that matches your lifestyle. Don’t forget to ask us about our incredible Honda lease and finance specials, too!
Benefits of Leasing a Honda:
- Short-term Honda lease means you can upgrade every few years.
- You will most likely have a lower monthly payment.
- Normal wear and tear fees may not apply to you at the end of your lease.
- You can purchase, pay off the residual, extend your lease or just return your Honda at the end of the agreement.
Benefits of Buying a Honda:
- The reliability and versatility of a new Honda is now completely yours!
- Accessorize your new Honda however you’d like.
- Drive as many miles as you want.
- The title is in your name and you may have equity left in the vehicle when you decide to sell or trade.
Still unsure whether to buy or lease a new Honda near Raleigh, NC? Contact Hubert Vester Honda and one of our Honda sales experts will be happy to go over your options. Fill out the Honda finance application before visiting us to get ahead of the game, then hurry down to our showroom to find out if a new Honda lease or purchase is in your future today!